Office property valuation
The specificity of an office property is that it is often concentrated within a city. One must take into account that an office is the face of a company, the main factor in its valuation is its condition and location.
We valuate the following types of office property
- Office premises valuation
- Business centers valuation
- Redesigned buildings valuation
- Isolated buildings valuation
- Mansions valuation
Objectives of office and business premises valuation
Office valuation, office real estate and office space valuations are carried out for various reasons:
- Market rental rate valuation for an office premise
- Office valuation for the investment planning
- Office valuation for future purchase / sale transactions
- Valuation for obtaining a bank loan and collateral security
- Office valuation for property revaluation
- Valuations for property insurance
- Office valuation for court
- Premises valuation with a contribution to share capital
Office and office property valuation criteria
- Building type
- Year of construction (new building / renovated building)
- Legal documentation
- Building management
- Constructive solutions for an office building
- Layout and decoration
- Natural light and views from the windows
- Engineering equipment of a building
- Air conditioning and ventilation
- Electric power supply
- Ecological conditions
- Vehicle access
The way we valuate office real estate
- We can valuate an office building on the basis of its market value, the current financial flows from a lease, taking into account the implementation of an investment project, the expenses of repair work and the liquidation value.
- Swiss Appraisal applies its own unique computerized scoring system to determine property valuation and to compare thousands of similar objects in real time.
- We do not select objects for comparison, we use all the information available on the current market regarding all comparable objects.
- The market data center and their analyses are updated every day.
Our experts are ready to immediately help you with any questions.
Fill out the form on our website
and describe your situation.
© Copyright SRG Holding, SA (Geneva), 2001-2019. All rights reserved. Reproduction, adaptation, or translation without permission is prohibited except as allowed under the International copyright laws. All the text, content, graphics, design, and other works are the copyrighted works of SRG Holding, SA (Geneva) and its subsidiaries.