Valuation of warehouse space and warehousing property
The modern state of the consumer market and retail trade creates a strong demand for high-quality warehousing and logistics development.
In a warehouse for the storage of perishable goods there must be refrigeration equipment. For large quantities of everyday items a railway is desirable with a freight platform and the capability to store goods on pallets.
Warehouse property can be valuated both as a separate object of property, or together with the existing equipment, transport and special purpose vehicles as well as the warehousing business.
We valuate the following types of warehousing property
- Warehouse complexes
- Warehouse property projects
Objectives of warehouse and warehouse property valuation
Here are some of the reasons to valuate warehouse property and space:
- Valuation of the market rental rates for warehouse space
- Warehouse space valuation for investment planning
- Warehouse valuation for future sale / purchase
- Valuation for obtaining a bank loan and collateral security
- Warehouse valuations for the revaluation of possessed property for the purpose of tax cuts
- Valuation for warehouse insurance
- Real estate valuation for court
- Warehouse valuation for a contribution to authorized capital
Criteria for warehouse and warehouse space valuation
- Building type
- Year of construction
- Legal documentation
- Warehouse design solutions
- Floor plan
- Engineering and warehouse equipment
- Air conditioning and ventilation systems
- Energy supply
- Parking zones
- Transport availability
How we valuate warehouses and warehousing property
- We can valuate a warehouse based on its current market value, its cash flow from a lease, taking into account the implementation of an investment project, the cost of repair work and its liquidation value.
- Swiss Appraisal applies its own unique scoring system for real estate valuation to analyze thousands of comparable objects in real time.
- We do not select objects for comparison, instead we use all the information available on the market about all comparable objects.
- The market data center and analyses are updated daily.
In all cases, our experts will help you in the shortest time possible.
Fill out the form on our website
and describe your situation.
© Copyright SRG Holding, SA (Geneva), 2001-2019. All rights reserved. Reproduction, adaptation, or translation without permission is prohibited except as allowed under the International copyright laws. All the text, content, graphics, design, and other works are the copyrighted works of SRG Holding, SA (Geneva) and its subsidiaries.